View Single Post
Captain
Qapla' fellow warriors!,

It gives me great pleasure to announce that Priority One will be hosting a question and answer event with the devs that is focused on the KDF.

The purpose of this thread is to gather questions for the event.

As many of you know, the last few weeks in the KDF forums have been lively and we want to capture some of that liveliness in our questions to the devs. I hope that you will comb through recent KDF threads to find great questions, either your own or those of others. Just make sure to give credit where credit is due.

Important Guideline:

- Keep the anger to a minimum. I know we are the KDF and that diplomacy is not our strong point, but in this case, the probability that your question will be selected is directly linked to your ability to formulate it in a civil, even-handed manner. This does not mean that your questions cannot be critical, only that they need to be civil.

If one of your questions is selected, you will, of course, be given credit. A certain level of editorial privilege, however, will be retained by Priority One.

This is a great opportunity for us to provide direct feedback to our developers. Please take advantage of this event.

To victory!

@gradstudent1
PvP Boot Camp Project Leader Emeritus

Last edited by gradstudent1; 09-06-2012 at 09:11 PM.