View Single Post
Empire Veteran
# 23
09-07-2012, 10:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maddwolf View Post
and give more toon creation parts like different hair, ridges, facial hair styles for the TOS, TNG, etc.
I'd also like to see the various ENT era Klingon ridges from the first two seasons added for the Klingon and Liberated Borg species. They are much superior to the current ridges. Also what about the costumes from the said series, they were more cloths than armour, which I think a lot of KDF players are after.

Could the Liberated Klingon Borg, a perk for being a Lifetime Subscriber be given the same traits as the standard Klingon (warrior and honourable)? I feel the Liberated species aren't worth using for anything other than resource characters to help with my fleet. Alternatively and a better idea, could they be made more useful perhaps with no forced traits and a huge trait pool to choose from (all KDF side traits perhaps, including trill and Ferasan) to show they regained knowledge from the collective. I feel this would also encourage more people to pay for a lifetime, given the game more development income.

The Federation has retrofitted NX and Constituted classes, could the KDF get the D5 and the ENT BOP as low tier or even higher tier ships? Considering how the Klingons use vessel designs for hundreds of years a D5 Battlecruiser as a high tier vessel wouldn't be unusual. The ENT Bop could even be added as a costume option for the B'rel and B'rel retrofit. KDF players want and somewhat need T5 ships to stay competitive with the Federation and all their new toys.

Could the BOP line up be given a buff, the Battlecloak (and Enhanced Battlecloak) and well as the Universal stations aren't that much of an advantage when your hull is closer to butter than steel?

Now that the Federation has an cloak emission seeking torpedo to tackle cloaking could the B'rel retrofit's enhance battle cloak fire torpedoes while still cloak with perhaps a % chance of the cloak disengaging for a few seconds like what it is now when firing a torpedo?
Quote:
Originally Posted by macronius View Post
Cryptic is sloppy. Breaking News at 11. This is what happens when there is no outline or plan and you just make up **** as you go along.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shredder75 View Post
We can tell our great grandchildren, "In my day, our cloaks were so sensitive that even dialogue broke them and we couldn't change our clothes!"