View Single Post
Starfleet Veteran
# 279
09-08-2012, 04:03 AM
My "official" policy regarding mission reviews, as long as Trek Online, or Cryptic, or Perfect World do not prohibit it then I do not. I will review missions submitted to me in this forum posting. I only ask a couple of things of the author.

-The author is responsible for ensuring they are following all guide lines and terms of service for the game Star Trek Online, or Cryptic, or Perfect World, etc. They are responsible to know if they are in violation of any rules for contests or other game requirements.

-Please post mission review requests for missions that are for public play, in other words, not being tested by the author to then be fixed, and released for the public. This includes submissions for contest entries. I am also able to review missions prior to achieving the minimum 5 reviews.

-Please provide as much of the following information as possible:
Mission Name: (Your Mission Title)
Author: (Your STO Site Name)
Minimum Level: (16+ or above)
Allegiance: (Federation/Klingon)
Project ID: ST-(ID Number)
Estimated Mission Length: (Time to complete)
Method of Report Delivery: (Forum Post/In Game email)

-Please understand that everything in my reviews should be seen as suggestions on ways I felt you could improve certain elements of the mission. They are yours to do with as you see fit.

That covers mission review requests within this forum posting. I hope that helps clarify this for you and other authors. Thanks for the question,
Brian
If you would like a detailed review of your mission please visit my forum posting "In depth mission reports upon request" for details. Also see Evil 70th's list of missions at "Evil 70th's Missions".