View Single Post
Career Officer
# 1504
09-08-2012, 04:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackavaar View Post
I'm still kicking, Alan. I just haven't been around much lately because I don't like the direction PWE has taken this game. Everything is such a grind now and all of the koolest stuff is stuffed away in "you might get this if you're lucky" boxes. I still don't get why they used a different F2P model than CO, because CO is still fun and never feels grindy.

And btw, since I had to create a PWE account to even post on the forums I can no longer edit any of my previous posts. So, I'm thinking about recreating this guide as my own fan site. I'll let you know.

I'm very glad to hear your still with us, my friend. I had a feeling that the recent state of the game since PWE was a factor in your absence and I totally sympathise because I'd left the game for a few months and its only now more recently that I'm checking in a bit more ...and totally boycotting those hideous lock boxes btw. I knew the explanation for your absence either had to do with PWE or maybe something Real Life related. Of course its the Real Life reasons that are the real kicker sometimes hence my fearing the worse. But we shall fear no longer, sir.

It's just good to know your still live and kicking and I think I speak for all of us when I say we look forward to hearing from you again either with posts here or on a website of your own making either of which we all hope will still see more of your amazing work in to uniform colour guides continue.