View Single Post
Career Officer
# 27
09-10-2012, 11:33 AM
I guess there are a lot of really bad ground players out there judging but the input into this thread.

I generally equip a tribble (crossfire) for convience, I could manually use it each time but I'm not risking valuable food in inventory for that, 3.3% damage is decent.

Hypos, if you don't carry and use one you are a liability to your team (unless a sci that can heal of course, but they need the shield bat then)

Shield batteries.. meh, shields last a few seconds in fleet actions, never more than a shot against the borg so this is pretty useless. Weapon batteries don't do enough to save your skin.

Shards and Pets are good in fleet actions, crazy dangerous on borg bosses. Tacticals can call guards, pets, and shards to create an army.

Triolic Pattern Enhance I hate, I can't see anything through it. It can spawn a helper AI or an enemy AI. The vision thing makes it useless and super dangerous on borg bosses.

If you don't have nanoprobes don't fight the borg. You need them, don't tell me your "tricks" because you are either so bad you don't draw agro or you have to be brought up often.

Ophidian Cane is pretty awesome, I rarely use it because I forget. The hold and heal can save you .

I use Crossfire Tribble/Shards of Possibility/Ophidian Cane or Nanoprobes/Hypo

I never see my Boffs use the instant remodulator