View Single Post
Republic Veteran
# 9
09-12-2012, 08:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaeaja View Post
Meh I dunno, just wish i had 25 dollars to spend on it....

also buff the Aegis set....seriously....there is absolutely no reason why it should be getting outclassed by the other sets, im told even 3 out of the 4 pieces for the Borg set+the Maco shield are better then the full Aegis set hands down....what the heck is the point of the Aegis set taking so long to get. I know i know, Maco and Omega were created to be the next tier up, but i have to ask you....how can you make Maco and Omega, which are VERY easy to get, a step up from Aegis when Aegis is so much harder to get? Its a fact that its easier to get Maco and Omega pieces then it is to grind EC and Crafting materials for Aegis, which even then you have to grind for Dilithium Ore, so yeah, buff Aegis....its only fair....
I agree with this. Either buff it so that it is worth the price to get it or, nerf the cost. It is too expensive to the player in time and resources to be so easily outclassed.
If you believe the sky is the limit, you are aiming too low. We must reach beyond the stars - Ambassador Otungku