View Single Post
Career Officer
# 15
09-13-2012, 03:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stofsk View Post
Yes I know it is used several times but that doesn't alter the fact that those timelines were discontinued due to the plots of the episodes they took place in.

Hell in 'The Visitor' we see Captain Nog (edited here for correction) command the old USS Defiant which was brought out of mothballs. Jadzia was at the helm. Both shouldn't be possible because the original Defiant was destroyed and Jadzia was killed off.

In the timeline of 'All Good Things...' Deanna Troi mysteriously died, which caused a rift to develop between Riker and Worf. Last we saw in Nemesis Riker and Troi were happily married and presumably went off to have further adventures on the USS Titan. She didn't die, there was no feud between Worf.

In 'Endgame' Admiral Janeway went back in time to outright change the timeline. These future timelines are all invalidated by the end of the episodes in question. It seems funny that everything else that happens in these episodes would be so different but the uniforms would stay the same. But really my point is only that these uniforms appear in futures that turn out to be unrealised possibilities anyway.
ok its was Captain Nog and Jadzia being in it well it was dun before she was killed off and the Defiant was destroyed and replaced with the same ship type not the name but was later change back to Defiant

also you talk about all good things but did you forget its was all in picards head dun by Q to see if humans had it in them to expand there minds and who would know better then Q to know what the Feds would have been whereing just a thought

yes janeway change the timeline in endgames but that was a time line that did happen before it was changes

and you can say all you want them time line are gone and i will come back it keeps poping up in the future
Quote:
Originally Posted by macronius View Post
This! Their ability to outdo their own failures is quite impressive. If only this power could be harnessed for good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by valoreah View Post
It's not their fault you feel trolled by the new ability to be immune to your disco ball, sorry'boutit.

Last edited by daan2006; 09-13-2012 at 04:03 AM.