View Single Post
Captain
# 2
09-13-2012, 05:39 PM
I'll make a few notes of my own on them....

Quote:
Originally Posted by dassemsto View Post
Sci Team
- needs to cleard debuffs for 10 seconds like TT
Or tac team needs a kick in the nerf spot.

Quote:
Transfer Shield Strength
- Is OK
Agreed its fine.

Quote:
Hazard Emitters
- Clears too many debuffs. Including E-siphon-
It also clears Tykens.... about the only thing it doesn't do is clear nukes. lol

Quote:
Tractor Beam
- Ok as ship ability
I like tractor beam 1 as it is... I hate that they made versions 2 and 3 hold longer instead of hold more... that needs a change... its nothing but annoying cause the only thing that runs 2 and 3 are npcs... and I love getting tractored for 16 seconds by some noobs lucky dread call.

Quote:
Tractor Beam Repulsors
- Is OK
Indeed this one works well.

Quote:
Polarize Hull
- A bit weak, slight movement resistance increase needed
I like the thinking you have here... polarized hull doesn't do enough really... I know its not cannon but ya a small buff to turn rate or something as well could make this one more widely used... not aux to damp good... but something around 50% of an aux to damp might work well.

Quote:
Tachyon Beam
- Useless due to resists in PvP, and insane shield cap in PvE. Needs to be buffed 400%

Charged Particle Burst
- Same as Tachyon beam
On the money these both suck... well they don't suck enough really.

Quote:
Photonic Shockwave
- Needs to get range and damage slightly increased
ya I don't think 5k would be game breaking... and considering the 7.5k bump extend shields got I think it would still be a great synergy of point counter point in the 2... right now the extend counter is at a pretty big disadvantage.

Quote:
Photonic Officer
- Needs to be made a lot more effective.
I am one guy that doesn't want to see a buff to this one... mainly cause due to doffs the potential to abuse Aux to Bat + an improved version would be pretty high. However I could get behind a replacement pak version of the tech doff... that would say increase the effect time of Photonic officer.... this would make it an option with out allowing for the abuse of both abilities together.

Quote:
Gravety Well
- Pulls too weak, damages too little
This one I disagree on... honestly GW is a great skill right now as it is... people don't understand it... honestly a fully speced (graviton) GW... pulls like a mother... throw in doffs to proc secondaries and this skill is honestly pretty usable... when I have built a ship for it I have been able to keep a GW out at pretty much all times with a mix of doffs.

Quote:
Tykens Rift
- Too weak as normal, too strong when the doff proc gives 2 or 3 stacking rifts
Agreed on this one the doff was a bad idea... its also cleared by hazards wtf ? lol

Quote:
Scramble Sensors
- Too expensive to make it work well. Needs a little buff.
Also bugged at the moment... I have respawned scrambled and had to log to fix grey out issues... this one needs a complete overhaul and bug pass.