Any Level
Starts at Deep Space K-7 in Eta Eridani

I hope you enjoy.
Federation Mission - Ghosts of the Polmar Ree
Author: Bazag
Allegiance: Federation
Project ID: ST-HABHPTFCU

----------Report Start-----------

Summary: This is an excellent non-combat oriented mission. The details in the story kept me interested throughout the entire mission. I found a total of four items to consider changing and none of them are show stoppers in anyway. The maps are good and the story is so well written that I would highly recommend this mission to other players.

Below are a few things I noted while playing the mission that I wanted to let you know about. Everything in this write up should be seen as suggestions on ways I felt you could improve certain elements of the mission. They are yours to do with as you see fit.

Mission Description: This is a good description. I noted no spelling or grammatical errors with this description.

Grant Mission Dialogue: This is a good grant dialogue. The follow on dialogue is very well done. I noted no spelling or grammatical errors with this dialogue.

Mission Task: This is a good initial task with a clear location for the first custom map. I noted no spelling errors with this task

Mission Entry Prompt: This is a good use of the prompt. I noted no spelling or grammatical errors with this prompt.

MAPS:
Sherman System Space Graveyard: This is a great map design with well written story dialogue. I noted no spelling or grammatical errors with this dialogue. I noted one item to consider changing:
-Consider adding some clues to the location. Perhaps some reach markers in the event the player goes off track a little. I was able to find the hidden base because of the map layout and proceeding in a logical search pattern That may not be the case with other players.

Secret Research Facility: This is a good map design with excellent and very detailed dialogue. I noted no spelling or grammatical errors with this dialogue. I noted a couple of items to consider changing:
-Consider changing the repeated dialogue for the multiple questions. It felt odd the second and third time Tok said it was "Good to see you in person". Perhaps make an additional level that has all the questions in it with a simpler statement. You could use "Do you have any other questions [Rank]" or something along those lines.
-The wandering NPCs seemed a little over active. At one point when I passed by the dinning lounge they were walking over the tables and some were stuck in between tables. I looked odd.
-Consider changing the optional dialogue to triggered dialogue since the player will need to talk to them at some point anyway.

Other Space: This is a good map design with great story dialogue. I noted no spelling or grammatical errors with this dialogue or any issues with the map.

Secret Research Facility: This is a good map design with well written story dialogue. I liked the choices at the end of the mission. I noted no spelling or grammatical errors with this dialogue or any issues with the map.

---------End Report----------

Thanks again for authoring and for giving me the chance to review your work. You did a great job with this mission. As always I look forward to playing/reviewing more of your work in the future.
Brian

This critique report also filed 09/13/2012 on forum posting for: In depth mission reports upon request.
If you would like a detailed review of your mission please visit my forum posting "In depth mission reports upon request" for details. Also see Evil 70th's list of missions at "Evil 70th's Missions".