View Single Post
Career Officer
# 955
09-14-2012, 03:50 AM
Had a fairly poor one earlier - although, in all fairness, the team was great and my presence was in error anyway - I'd pulled my Dreadnought/Galaxy-X out out mothballs and had intended to queue for Cure Normal, but selected 'Elite' in error and by the time I realised this it was too late.

Anyway, long story short, after quite some effort, and a failed optional we finally managed to pop the right cube, shortly followed by the left one but were subsequently overwhelmed by the BOP/Raptor etc spawns. Wasn't long before a Bio Neural warhead that no-one managed to intercept killed the Kang and prompted the red text of fail.

Felt bad about it though - they were a great team; genuinely nice players - the one sci-player, for example, was excellent, throwing heals around and actually prevented a few visits to respawn oblivion.

And no-one bailed despite it looking as if we would fail a few times, and DID fail overall.

Felt that I was partially responsible for the fail though, being there in my Galaxy-X rather than my, far more familiar, Sao Paulo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by robdmc View Post
Remember, this place [Captain's Table] is so desolate that upon entering the Aenigma Nebula you will be prompted with a warp out box because the game thinks you flew there by mistake.