Thread: Galaxy joke
View Single Post
Captain
# 5
09-14-2012, 02:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexindcobra View Post
Woop dee doo!! Thats not new information and I have already had my Galaxy-R for over a year. All my characters fly TNG ships and I have notice in this recent patch that my Galaxy-R is now having a hard time fighting the NPC's in the Fleet missions. It didn't use to be that way a couple weeks ago. But now it feels like i'm flying around a tier 3 or 4 ship trying to battle tier 5 ships. Thats how I know my ship power got nerfed more.

That's purely subjective and doesn't prove anything. There have been no announced changes to the Galaxy-R recently, and I seriously doubt that any of the devs have touched at all recently, what with all the cries of neglect about it.

Off the top of my head, I can think of a few reasons why you might be finding it harder. Here are just a few possibilities:
  • the mobs you are fighting might have been buffed and it might be harder for everyone, not just you.
  • you could have just been unluckier than usual with damage and crits
  • you might be fighting different sorts of enemies in those fleet missions. If someone has a higher tier base that the mission is being based off of, you can fight more difficult enemies such as Borg or Tholians
  • your teams in the past might have been better team players and supporters

As a side note, my engineer flies a Galaxy-R as her primary ship, and I haven't noticed that I'm having a harder time fighting NPCs.
Ainu - Join Date: Aug 2008
Foundry Missions: 1) The Source of Power (ST-HSWUBD5TQ) [Federation] 16+
-----=====*****<[ Fleet Recruitment Thread ]>*****=====-----