Blockade Escort Build - Questions
View Single Post
Join Date: Jun 2012
09-15-2012, 09:55 AM
"BOFF" means Bridge officer setup, so your abilities like Scatter Volley or Trasfer Shield Strength.
"DOFF" is Duty officers. I dont know if you have been using them in your builds yet, but look up what they can do. They are very important as they can reduce cooldowns, add abilities, heal you, make you faster etc.
This is what I use for my fleet escort for Blockade. You have 2 waves of area of effect damage. Two coppies of Scatter Volley and Torpedo Spread.
Attack pattern omega to get out of tractors. Attack Pattern Beta for damage.
With two copies of EPtS and a 3 piece Borg set, you wont need to heal yourself any extra.
All you have to do is:
1) Start firing at the ships
2) Most ships will switch their target to you. Identify the two enemy ships that are still attacking the Transport and shoot at them.
3) When the Transport's rear shield facing gets low, give it Tactical Team followed by Transfer Shield Strength.
4) Keep healing the Transport with Aux to Sif, Trasfer Shields
5) When the two ships that were targeting the Transport are destroyed, hit Evasive Maneuvers and get out of there, look for another Transport.
Its really that simple. Any Escort can solo a Transport. This build should give you enough firepower to kill the two ships in time.
The skillpoint allocation is reitterating what lilchibiclari said about having a lot of "9s"
I tried to leave your original skillpoint allocation intact, and reduced a lot of 9s to 6s. On the lower end, its ok to have 9s because they are much cheaper.
You may not want to respec right now since it does cost Zen.