View Single Post
Career Officer
# 15
09-15-2012, 02:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cursix View Post
Question for the OP; did you speak at all in zone/local chat before that? If not, it really is a serious problem that Cryptic isn't even doing an automatic check of "Did this person even TALK?" before taking action.
No, I did not speak or type in zone AT ALL... This person likes to come up to me a do the running man. Its a classic case of harasment/stalking. Seems he "seeks" me out just to see what I will do. Up to last, I just joined in and did the running man with him. Seems he didn't like it too well and had him and his buddies silence me... Now of course, I could be completely wrong about my accusation, but its just so ironic that I received a PM shortly after the "running man" show and couldn't respond to it. The time read that I was silenced just shy of a few minutes of 24 hours. It doesn't take a village idiot to put 2 and 2 together and realize it makes 4 since I have an ongoing harassment/stalking issue with this person...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cormoran View Post
Yeah this has been around since STO went live.

Remember, you too can work within the system. You have friends and the knowledge that Cryptic will never do anything about it.

Have fun!
This is not my style. I have never and will never abuse the system in place...

Quote:
Originally Posted by eristhevorta View Post
Right, if you know or suspect who gr33f'd you, you can gr33f him back with a cupple of your friends, then he's the one getting kickbanned, not you.
See above comment...

As to another comment I didn't get quoted: I agree that an "Ignore" function is simple enough. They just need to remove the feature from "Ignore" which is when so many people ignore you in a short about of time it auto silences you... I am not sure of how many need to do it or in what time frame the ignores need to come it though...

=/\= 106th Fleet =/\=
Website | Fleet Charter | Mission Statement | Forums | Join | F.A.Q.
Original Handle: the_orig_jean_luc_picard

Last edited by blznfun; 09-15-2012 at 02:21 PM.