View Single Post
Captain
# 8
09-17-2012, 03:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wraithshadow13 View Post
I'm a little sad to see that most of the entries are screen shots as well. Granted that yes, Photographs CAN be art, but being an art challenge it doesn't seem that challenging to just hit print screen a few hundred times then grab the right one. Granted any thing i draw looks horrible, but you know what? At least i did it by hand (and again, i shows because holy crap i'm terrible lol)
I thought:
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Hello and welcome to another edition of our Fan Art challenges! Since this is only the second one, please make sure to read the rules below. Also, feel free to post feedback about the rules/ challenge in the discussion thread linked below, as well as themes that you would like to see in the future.

Today we start the four-week run of the second Fan Art Challenge: Ships
Create Fan Art that shows off and depicts one of your in-game ships of either faction, or one from each. Feel free to choose the setting (e.g. docked, in combat, in orbit, at warp, under construction etc.) you would like.
Thats why i changed my entry. My previously post was a design study of a Federation ship. I changed it because of what pwebranflakes wrote.

Live long and prosper.