View Single Post
Career Officer
# 13
09-17-2012, 04:46 PM
From a strict ROI viewpoint - at $300 for the LTS; (unless you have a LOAD of alts which in the long run offset some other C-Store costs); at the rate of the 500 Zen monthly stipend, it would take you 60 months (5 years) to effectively recoup that $300 inventment. After that you've 'saved' some cash (assuming you continue to find items in the CStore or Dilithium Store is you covert the Zen - that you want to obtain.)

I'm also one of the folks who's been LTS since day one in 2010 when trhe game launched; and I still like the game, so I have gotten a ROI at this point. That said, were I looking at an LTS today, I do not think I would find it worth the money. You'll get better enjoyment just buying what you like as they release it - and would still be supporting the game.

In the end though, the choice is yours.
Formerly known as Armsman from June 2008 to June 20, 2012 http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=91861979000&dateline=  1340755546
PWE Drone says, "Your STO community as you have known it is ended...Display names are irrelevant...Any further sense of community is irrelevant...Resistance is futile...You will be assimilated..."