# 70
09-18-2012, 12:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by themartian View Post
Add me to the growing list of people with this problem. For the record:

Your Captain's faction - KDF

Your Captain's species - Orion

Species of bridge officer that you are having problems with - Trill female

Description of issue - Nothing about her appearance is editable, everything (including sliders and colours) switches back to default.

I didn't know there was a problem until I picked up the officer and found this incredibly disappointing. I've been focussing on Marauder XP and anticipating the officer for ages as I watched the progress move on. Worse still, it seems as if the issue has been ignored for months, which doesn't give me much hope of a speedy resolution. Please fix this or at least give us an update on where the team is in addressing it.
I just had another go, I was at the tailor anyway. This time was after changing my captain. Changing the Trill's stance caused her to suddenly take on many of my captain's features, hair and eye colour, eyebrows, clothing colours and her top switched to robe basic. Everything was still uneditable and it wouldn't let me purchase it as it told me unowned costume packs were being used (they weren't). I don't know if that's helpful, but I found it interesting.

Any chance of a comment from Devs on this issue at all?

Last edited by themartian; 09-18-2012 at 12:58 AM.