View Single Post
Career Officer
# 2
09-18-2012, 11:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rtcollie65 View Post
Yes, a noob question, sorry

I created and paid for a new costume on the spacedock. When I exit the costume creator, my character is sill wearing the old costume. When I go back into the creator, he's wearing the new costume. I logged out and then returned to the game. On the screen where you pick which character to play, he's wearing the new costume. When you enter the game, he's wearing his old costume. Ah, good times. Ahem. Help.

Right click that little image of your char, and choose "Change Costume".

Bonus question!

Signed up for Gold membership yesterday, and have no idea what to do with promotional points (and I don't think I received the free 500 ones yet). I Googled for information about the points and read lots of posts of about them... but no one says how to actually use them.

You will recive the 500 Zen at the end of your subscription period (likely a few days)... In some cases they never appear.

Any and all info is much appreciated.
Answers in Orange
My name may say "PWE member", but I will never be.
-NEVER Forget the Screwups and ignorance made towards the people who supported the game through 2011
Don't look silly, don't call it "Zen-Store" - Don't waste devs time, Post proper bug-reports - I don't like Gekos