View Single Post
Ensign
# 2 Rahhmi Starchaser
09-18-2012, 10:50 PM
Captain's Log, Stardate 90322.16...

I find myself bored out of my my mind and once again in the dark... at least I'm no longer convinced that there's spiders around me. I ALSO find that I'm pretending to talk to a personal log so that I quit arguing with myself about whether there's spiders all around me.

From guided meditation to banging my knee on that strangely placed console, I've managed to work out that the only system still functioning is life support, as breathing is no problem. I'd try weapons, but the holo interface is still not working, and none of the screens light up. Yes. It's dark. VerAH@#H$TH!#HG% WHAT WAS THAT!??!? *flails*

.... *stays tense for a few moments*

*feels shoulder*

*scratches shoulder*

.... ... . .. . .. .. . . . . . .a-a-aaaa..... and.. this.... is now the THIRD time.... that my hair.. *swallows hard* . . . .. .has convinced me there's a spider on my shoulder.

...I swear, if the crew has locked me in a holodeck and set this up to mess with me, I'm gonna use the self destruct sequence right after I shave my head... *puts it up and holds it there* . ... .. .. *looks around* . ......... . . .... ... *imagines them coming through the door*

....Meh. "You shouldn't go out alone."
But I wanna be alone!
"...but.. stuff can happen when you're alone"
...but I need some time to myself!
"well... you're the boss. Well. You used to be."
*sighs*
Computer, End Log. =/

......I said, COMPUTER, EN.. oh. Right. No power.. *stands up*

*feels the console she was previously leaning against*

*moves toward the back of the ship, inch by inch, trying to match the physical surroundings to the memory in her head*

*gets to the replicator*

Computer... Chateau Picard, 2047 please.

~the sound for something replicating ~

...I hate you guys. >=|