View Single Post
Lt. Commander
First question

It seems some rare loot puts out more dps then its very rare same mark counter part.
I was looking on the exchange and some rare mark viii for example were doing more dps then very rares mark viii of the same thing? Whats going on here is this a bug still needing to be fixed?

second question

I put on my neutroium alloy to day that supposed to give me 17.5 all energy resistance, but yet when I put it on my resistance under the ship status tab, then defence tab, only goes to 14.9? whats that all about?

3rd I put on a field generator which is suppost to increase my shield cap by 17 % and my shield stayed at 6000 also under the ship status defence tab... whys that arent they suppose to go up 17%

4th I read on the fourms that stacking phaser relays has no diminishing returns and that they could see this by moving them on and off but I like to see this for my self yet I can not find under the ship status attack tab anything about over all dps. How do you see the over all dps of your ship and how do you move the relays on and off to see the dps change?

thx for reading and any help would be great full