View Single Post
Captain
# 76
09-19-2012, 06:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmdrskyfaller View Post
You prefer to fight on the move. Fine. Thats why I proposed 2 kits which are precisely for that.

Team Support kit:

Shield Heal
Fuse Armor
Weapons Malfunction
Combat Supply
Combat supply is pretty much useless. Almost everyone carries stacks of the consumables they need. And if they run out, someone can always give them some from his or her inventory. I would prefer that combat supply be replaced by chroniton mines or equipment diagnostics. Of course, with equipment diagnostics instead of combat supply, the above kit is the same as the current equipment technician kit.

Quote:
Combat Engineer Kit:

Bomb
Seeker Drone
Mines
Force Field Dome
Force field dome pushes enemies away. I want enemies to come towards the mines and bombs. Maybe, you can position the mines and push the enemies into them with the force field dome, but I'm not sure how easy that is to pull off. I also don't want enemies to go chasing after a seeker drone when I'm trying to attract them towards the mines.

Quote:
The only thing you miss out from the current two kits you like for on -the move combat is diagnostics...which is linked to the construction kit since it does provide a boost to the constructs. With the above two kits you can not only do damage and debuff but also each has a shield-based defensive ability.
I use equipment diagnostics to buff my own damage resistance, not to buff fabrications.

I agree with everyone else that custom kits would be best. That way, we can each fight using our preferred style. We can also try out new combinations and tactics that are currently not possible.