View Single Post
Empire Veteran
# 31
09-20-2012, 03:52 AM
As the player of several maco elite/shadow operative/elite HG commander characters, I strongly disagree with that.

The only point of the leaver penalty is just being extremely annoying, and I'm very polite here. I see no reason why I should be forced to stay 30 minutes on a mission because there are lame players unwilling to listen to any advice and queuing themselves with chat turned off. In fact this leaver penalty is just a way to force experienced player to endure noobs for half an hour. This is very frustrating and often prevent me from pugging.

I would gladly pug more if I was able to leave if the teammates were doing crap and if they didn't read chat. And sometimes this leaver penalty makes me wish I could friendly fire them to death till they read and acknowledge the private message, and till they notice that no, this isn't a solo game you play to enjoy it the way you like no matter what, even if it means being a burden in a team.

There is only one translation for 'leaver penalty': experienced players won't share their knowledge.

Last edited by diogene0; 09-20-2012 at 04:17 AM.