View Single Post
Community Moderator
# 2
09-20-2012, 05:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by treagersama View Post
So I am a lifetime subscriber and I have been getting my monthly stipend of 400CP (Now 500 Zen) since I first bought my subscription. It has always come somewhere between the 6th and 9th of every month.

...but not this month. I have been saving up for a new ship for a couple of months now, selling my dilithium when I can to squeeze out a few more Zen. I never got my 500 for this month. Is there some kind of counter, or subscription info page I can acess that will tell me when I should receive those Zen? I am sort of at a loss as to why I wouldn't get those points this month, when I have gotten them every month prior to this point!

Any info would be awesome!
If you believe there is a problem with your subscription you will have to file a support ticket at this link. No one can help you besides billing I'm afraid
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums
My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a community support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.