View Single Post
Empire Veteran
# 953
09-20-2012, 06:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by markhawkman View Post
Absolutely. We already know several of the high level Federation diplomats and Admirals got replaced. I think the next FE series needs to be done Conspiracy style!
I agree and two unique FE series, one for the Federation and one for the Klingons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kadieras View Post
Then the Hirogen should be destined for the KDF since it's the only faction that makes sense for them from a consistent story standpoint.
If you say so, they have been intertwined into the Path to 2409 and into the game itself. There is a whole Federation campaign with them in nearly as many missions as the Romulans. They are no doubt here to stay and as I do with the Gorn on the KDF, you'll have to learn to ignore them if a Romulan faction was ever made.

First rule when it comes to anything, you can't make everyone happy. Cryptic got the approval for the Hirogen in the Romulan Empire and I doubt they would just leave them out for a few fans making complaints on the forums, when they could make a fair amount of money having them in and selling their ships in the c-store.
Quote:
Originally Posted by macronius View Post
Cryptic is sloppy. Breaking News at 11. This is what happens when there is no outline or plan and you just make up **** as you go along.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shredder75 View Post
We can tell our great grandchildren, "In my day, our cloaks were so sensitive that even dialogue broke them and we couldn't change our clothes!"