View Single Post
Lieutenant
# 30
09-20-2012, 09:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by travelingmaster View Post
Well, some Klingon players operate by their own codes of honor. Usually something along the lines of 'fair play', etc. I sorta have my own code, but a lot of Feddies might not interpret it as such. . .they seem to view a BoP temporarily retreating and cloaking as 'dishonorable' and 'un-Klingon', and they don't approve of sneak attacks, especially when they work.

It's really funny watching Feddies rage about BoPs using the only real advantage they have left as much as possible. As if keeping raiders weak wasn't enough. . .
Well said I hear it all the time from the fed side .... And the 1 saying it usually dies on my next attack run .... Its almost funny if you think about it...... for example feds think its dishonorable for a BoP to run off when that is the design of it ... In comparison is it dishonarable for a cruiser to heal itself and other players ... after all thats what its designed to do ....
Target locked Captain....Alpha loaded....5,4,3,2,1.... Target dead captain, locking on next target