View Single Post
Community Moderator
# 30
09-20-2012, 01:42 PM
To Whom It May Concern,

In the interests of fair-play and proactive moderation I am going to be as plain as I know how to be...

This thread is a recruitment thread for a fleet. The OP has every right to post this thread in this forum.

The following rules, in addition to every other forum rule, will be strictly enforced, no matter who you are or why you are posting here:

Spamming
You may not create posts which contain: Posting of off-topic comments, including but not limited to comments or discussions of a religious, or political nature.

Flaming and/or Trolling
You may not post content which contains insults to other users or Perfect World Entertainment Staff, are specifically made to create undue discontent on the forums, disturbances in forum threads, pick fights or otherwise promote unfriendly conversation.

Harassing Material
You may not create posts which contain material that is repetitively insulting, defaming and/or otherwise harassing any other user and/or any PWE employee, officer and/or director.

Please keep these rules in mind if and when you decide to post in response to this thread.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums -- My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a "forums and website" support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek