View Single Post
Ensign
# 2 Tired of this crap
09-22-2012, 10:05 PM
I keep getting disconnected this never happens to me I play around 25 hours a week and I never have lag, disconnects or anything but today I guess I got the royal treatment. I log in click on a character and keeps saying retrieving map and.......DC'D!!! Eventually got logged in all the way at Earth Space Dock (after like 40mins) OK maybe its the zone quick get out - Sol System load screen -dc'd....Finally Sol System loads transwarp to DS9 cause i have noticed earth dock/sol system take forever to transfer to those maps somedays......Dc'd For F#$& sake. What is going on been messing around trying to log in for like and hour and 1/2. Well Im done $%^ #$%%. So much for playing tonight but seriously what the hell is going on????. Got the game to crash a few times verified the files and what searching forums nothing wrong. So what is going on??? I'm so pissed off right now. Created a ticket like 2 hours ago e-mail said it will take 3-4 business days are you serious im a gold member and its going to take 3-4days??? TALK ABOUT PISS POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE. Anyways just venting and seeing if this is happening to anyone else?