View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 4 Pleasure to meet ya
06-09-2009, 03:27 PM
Quote:
If you could choose to be an alien on Star Trek, which species would you want to be?

The Vulcans are awesome because they value logic and reason above all else, and the use of such restraint is extremely powerful and admirable. But too much restraint can be boring, and thus the dark side of me leans toward the evil cousins - the Romulans. They are easily my favorite antagonists. The Romulans are hardened warriors like the Klingons, but sophisticated and intelligent like the Vulcans, and spice it all up with ruthlessness, cloak and dagger tactics, cool looking starships, and the desire for aggressive expansion.
I don't think I've ever heard the Romulans described so accurately. I was going to ask if you were the evil twin between you and your brother but your praise of the slyness of the Romulans shows your hand sir .

Can't wait to see the final version of the UI. Sounds like you guys have had several revisions. Is it going to be heavy on the LCARs or more like a traditional UI in other games? Can't wait to get some info on it or to see it in action.

(Extra points for a fellow Starcraft fan!!)