Thread: PvP Revival
View Single Post
Commander
# 1 PvP Revival
09-23-2012, 09:49 PM
I have taken upon myself along side with my small group of Turkish RP Heroes, to host a TS channel named INTERNATIONAL PVP. Which will host all PvP fleets in effort to not only have verbal communication with one another but a collective "Mecca" for all of us to convene/converse, rather than bicker on a forum that is not even taken seriously. We as a whole can take it upon ourselves to create a collective community to make our own rules to ensure the enabling of both entertaining and balanced matches.

Now I understand the mere fact that all PvP communities have their own channel of sorts. This is to address the times we have all logged onto our TS', Mumbles, and Vents to find nobody online. Sure OrganizedPvP addresses this function in textual format, but a verbal community will serve a more efficient method to achieve our collective goal. The goal we all want, is the reviving of PvP in Star Trek Online.

Mail or PM @PaxOttomana for further details. This is the best I can do as an individual for a community that desperately needs to drop its animosity and unite. PvP revival does not rest in the hands of the Devs, but those who desire it for it to be revived. And those who desire for it to be revived need to clean up their act, unite, and then pressure the devs to make changes.

Elements of this post can also be found on the sub nuke doff nerf thread.

Take care everyone,

-PaxOttomana of Turkish RP Heroes (Role Playing in the PvP Queues since 2011).