View Single Post
Empire Veteran
# 24
09-24-2012, 09:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by neoforce42 View Post
Your probably right but they really need to start developing content instead of trying to add refit ships. It's like the fleet ships where they look like barely the same as the normal ships but if they focused less on stuff like that then they could focus more on improved factions. I honestly don't know what there really doing to improve sto at moment since I'd have prefered more content that saying random crew on duty officer missions.
Yeah I agree with the ship thing. It seems that's the only content they want to do, and it's primarily lock box ships that only a handful of players can get access too.

Content, as in playable missions is what will keep people in this game, ships are nice, but really we have so many options for the Federation in that regard (lacking for the KDF though).

Quote:
Originally Posted by flash525 View Post
I'd rather a discussion on a faction that is going to be practical (like the Romulans) instead of one that isn't (like the Borg).
I agree, Romulans and True Way I feel are more practical than the Borg. But considering how un-Trek this game has become in the past 6-8 months I wouldn't be surprised with what Cryptic will do. They seem to find the least canon/Trek thing and then do it. Tholian ships, 29th Century ships, Borg faction. I fear if they keep going down this road, the game will be all but dead in another 2 years.
Quote:
Originally Posted by macronius View Post
Cryptic is sloppy. Breaking News at 11. This is what happens when there is no outline or plan and you just make up **** as you go along.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shredder75 View Post
We can tell our great grandchildren, "In my day, our cloaks were so sensitive that even dialogue broke them and we couldn't change our clothes!"