View Single Post
Empire Veteran
# 7
09-25-2012, 03:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmdrskyfaller View Post
The answer is no.

Fixing abilities that are free does not bring in cash. On the other hand, tactical-captain goodies like guns, torpedoes, etc...which can be peddled in these moronic lockboxes do.

Cryptic ceased to make this game to follow 'trek' when PWE bought them off. Don't bother hoping science will ever be returned to its pre-F2P status.
Spot on and this is why this game is lucky to have 2 years left in it. We are not the same as an Eastern market, the Western Market is vastly different and is something PWE doesn't understand. F2P was done in so many wrong ways that it's not that much of value to take out subscriptions hence why I think the Lock boxes are the only thing holding this game a float.

I do agree that science needs a decent buff. They are sorely lacking and my science main is rather useless unless she runs with a Engineer or Tactical.
Quote:
Originally Posted by macronius View Post
Cryptic is sloppy. Breaking News at 11. This is what happens when there is no outline or plan and you just make up **** as you go along.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shredder75 View Post
We can tell our great grandchildren, "In my day, our cloaks were so sensitive that even dialogue broke them and we couldn't change our clothes!"