View Single Post
Career Officer
# 25
09-26-2012, 05:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicha0 View Post
I've had a few great runs with people.

So far 3 incursions I have met up with a team where every person communicated, we have got 44+ saboteurs (the mission recaps it down to 39 or so) and got the all the other objectives, awesome playing like that.

3/5 times not a single person says a single thing or calls corners and its a disaster.

Most colony invasions run smoothly, as I solo the optionals and let the others mindless shoot at enemies.

In Fleet Alert I was grouped with a level 6, 9, 13 and 17 once. I combat logged it for 91% of total damage, made it to the siege team and needed another 20s to finish the last ship. It'd be a disaster if the mission wasn't a total joke.
I usually enjoy Fleet Alert, but if you wind up with a group such as the one I did (mentioned in my last post) it's a real headache.

Don't get me wrong - I don't mind lower-tier players being there so long as they're at least half-useful, but that group weren't and flying into ANY PuG with a ship that had taken damage to EVERY damned system (and obviously no attempt made at repair) is just laughable.

STAR TREK BATTLES - HIGH DPS PLAYERS NEED NOT APPY