View Single Post
Captain
# 31
09-28-2012, 03:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mulder1aq View Post
This message is to the Devs... I really need some help here understanding this logic and what exactly throughout the entire development process was on your minds as it related to these uniforms.
edit
Removed my cynic remark towards Cryptic. Listening to that song it refered to made me feel a bit bad. So in all friendliness: I fully support the OP request an I, like many in this thread and probably many more who are in their Fleet Bases and asking themselfes "What was the reasoning behind that?", would really like to read some kind of dev comment towards exacly this question:

Dear Cryptic, what was the reasoning behind the fleet uniform? What it stands for together with how to get to the point to have it selectable is the polar opposite of how fleets can or rather cannot use that. I do not even belive for a second that you Devs yourself agree that this is the way it is intended. Was it a hickup in the internal information flow? Or a bug? If it indeed was intentional, please at least explain the reasoning behind it. It obviously upset lot of us, your players.

BTW the song; added just because I refered to it and because its a damn cool song. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTCNwgzM2rQ

Last edited by theanothername; 09-28-2012 at 02:15 PM.