View Single Post
Survivor of Romulus
# 3
09-28-2012, 05:02 AM
Welcome.
I'll answer your last question first, if I may, not really. You do get a better way of displaying your promotion with sashes and such (better than pips any day) but we are sorely lacking in the greatcoats seen in the Great Hall and fingerless gloves (like almost every episode of TNG, DS9 and VOY with a Klingon in it) and almost every other aspect of Klingon clothing. Gorn, Nausicaans and Orions get special costume options but these are not interchangeable with the Sons of Kahless, sadly.
As for the Pi Canis sorties, I don't think you get dilithium for them at higher level (could be wrong, haven't played them in ages) but there are rare accolades up for grabs if you do the optionals. To be honest, we KDF do not need too many more ways of earning dilithium as you will discover... Marauding is excellent on its own for fulfilling my dilithium needs, as are the kill feds, cardies, romulans and borg in the omega leonis sector alone.
I found BoPs squishy too, but still love them now I've played them a bit more... love me a Raptor though.
See you in game and Q'apla!