View Single Post
Ensign
# 61
09-29-2012, 04:12 AM
So far, it won?t work for me. - well "won?t work" isn?t 100% true. The first time after installing the game (I did it 3 times) it works wonderfully but after a random point it crashes. Then it begins...

I either get a black screen, or basically a black screen with beautiful but unwanted RGB Pattern or it crashes after the loading screen (without the BS)

Sofar I tried to (not in order of the list)

reinstall the game (3x),
Run it with GLSL dis- or enabled
Install XQuartz (After using XQuartz the first time it worked "as being reinstalled" but same story as a normal reinstall of the game)
changing the resolution (of both wrapper and screen ;-) ) + fullscreen or rooted...
Updating Winery to latest version
Cursing in English, German and Klingon

It?s there - somewhere - but I checked the forum and there aren?t any solutions that I haven?t already tried.

Im using a

MacBook Pro, Intel Core 2 Duo, 2.66 GHz with NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT and OSX10.6.8.

o Do you think using an earlier Wrapper might solve the problem? Ive been playing the game sometime earlier this year without ANY problems.

o Or is it the graphic-bug spooking around.

In any way, thanks for the help and If them, who work on the wrapper see this: THANK YOU BIG TIMES! <3<3<3<3