View Single Post
Captain
# 4
09-30-2012, 08:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chilicheesedawg View Post
im an older player lookin for a home,

I have been playing for about 5 weeks and need to learn more about this game so i may need to be guided sometimes i understand theres alot i havent done ,,,yet

about me : i dont like cocky people or pushy people i dont like im smarter than you types either my spelling stinks ,ive worked trades all my life a refined vocabulary isnt nessary when you need a big stinkin hammer. lol

i like to laugh and have a good time, and use alot of zingers once i get to know people
my kids are all but grown and gone doing their own thing so i have alot of time in the evenings

i seem to be favoring a engineer on a tac vessel,although i have a tac toon im workin on too,and a i kill you Klingon

if your group is the right fit ill work my butt of trying to make things fun for everyone, but i have no,none ,nada experience in a fleet this is my first sto account

i hope to see you out there somewhere,pms are welcome, but i type slow so be patient please
I am part of the Red Shirt Army (fleet), were a small fleet with bunch of older guys, many of whom are military vet's and have been here since beta. We look at the person, not how "uber" they are. We help people get better at playing the game.

We have a team speak server to help communicate and co-ordinate.

Just drop me a line if you wanna chat