View Single Post
Career Officer
# 7
10-01-2012, 09:12 AM
I'm actually sporting mostly Tac in mine, a Sci in the Lt slot, Tac in the Lt. Cmdr., but I have both the Krenn and Korath consoles, and time reversal has saved my bacon multiple times without having better hull/shield heals (PvE only)

I dont recall the specifics, but I tend to strictly rely on Hazard Emitters for hull heals - going to need to retool it for less DPS and more survival if I start soloing missions again.

Consoled with: the Borg Assimilated Module, Plasmonic Leech, Manheim Device, Tipler Cylinder, Tachyokinetic Converter, 4 Disruptor Induction Coils and a mission-specific console (often Magnetometric Generator, sometimes Subspace Jumper or just a Field Generator)

But that all said, I miss my Fleet Qin! Here's hoping they fix that pivot so I feel ok about leaving my AKS Qur and going back to my IKS Ma'veq.
Wampaq@Jnoh, Fleet Leader: ..Bloodbath and Beyond 'Iw HaH je Hoch!
Starbase 5-5-4-4 || Embassy 3-3-3 || Mine 3-3-3 || Spire 3-3-3
A laid back KDF fleet welcoming independent, casual, & part-time players and groups. Roms & alts welcome.
Send in-game mail to Wampaq@Jnoh, visit our recruitment thread and FB page for more info.

Last edited by jnohd; 10-01-2012 at 09:15 AM.