Thread: overcharged?
View Single Post
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,973
# 6
10-03-2012, 04:32 AM
Contact details:

not hard to find on google, if it's out of date go to the financial register, you'll ffind it there with a lot of other public domain information pertaining to PWI/PWE.

However as stated it will probably disappear, if not go back to your CC company and tell them it's a mistake and they will refund you and take it up themselves with Cryptic.

Join Us
Your Ramming Speed III deals 297019 (421248) Kinetic Damage(Critical) to Lusankya