Thread: overcharged?
View Single Post
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 10
10-03-2012, 07:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowkiller75 View Post
ok friday 9/28 i got 50 bucks worth of zen.... and i got 50 of zen... today i was looking at my credit card. and it says not only friday i got charged 50 ( still pending) but today 10/3 i was charged for the 50 no zen... but i was charged. so in total i was charged 100 bucks for 50 of zen... and of course now there is no billing support number.... i sent in a ticket. ( that was on billing support page ) but no answer. so i got screwed any ideas.....

this is sad i have played this game since beta. if they screw me here. i will quit playing.... they owe me.... i am real mad... i want a dam phone number to call....dang it i'm pissed with the lack of support.

found this phone number but of course its bad. this is sad
https://support.perfectworld.com/app.../1951/kw/phone
If you are still seeing a pending charge, but the $50 has also hard posted to your account, your bank may be in the process of dropping the pending charge. I would not be too concerned unless that pending charge hard posts as well. If it does, reach out to our billing team (support.perfectworld.com or customerservice@perfectworld.com) and they'll be able to investigate.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment