View Single Post
Career Officer
# 4
10-03-2012, 10:01 AM
The endless sub-nucs of the Breen and Jem'Hadar is pretty insane, no team is going to beat that ever, even if you are specifically set to fight them and only them.

The one shotting Isometric charge and chain jumping is so messed up it isn't funny, your whole team just dies in seconds when they go off. This happens on blockade, you see multiple charges hit the freighters and boom, nothing you can do can save that. On the plus side at least Feds can now Alpha strike most of the enemies with an Iso.

I'm not sure the Orions in general are under powered. They have a lot of fighters, in a mission like Blockade they'll take out the freighter pretty quick if nobody is watching it, while defending everyone is watching it.

I haven't seen the Romulans much myself, they aren't as bad as some others because the horrible cloaking patterns give you plenty of time to heal and rest.

I think the big problem is buffing or nerfing an enemy in general will affect other missions. I'd like to see a change to the Scimitar cloak, isometric charge, aceton assimilators, and the frequency of sub-nuc.

Enemies cloaking in the game are bugged anyway, we can find them with little effort, its just a boring game mechanic. It's made Donatra a faster and easier fight for me.