View Single Post
Captain
# 4
10-04-2012, 02:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadspacex64 View Post
Why tetryons if you have no flow caps consoles nor any ranks in the flow cap skill?
Well I admit when I last specced up I didn't really know what I was looking for, I knew that in a team environment tetryon would come in handy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadspacex64 View Post
other points:
no hazard emitters
3 different teams, should dump sci team for HE1
EPtS 3 perhaps trade out for DEM, RSP, AB or another EWP
i'd replace the phased tets with polarized, only 2 arrays not real good odds of getting the phaser proc vs 2 more arrays w/10% tetryon proc.
Well I find my sci team to be of more use than HE and I can hull heal my way through plasma procs and stuff (I also barely notice the turn debuff) I know everyone says don't run all three teams but I find all of them have a use that makes them worth having, if I had a universal ensign then I would take HE in a second mind you. You've also suggested I should lose my main shield heal with no suggestion of what to use in its place..

(I know this is going to sound pathetic and childish) with regard to the phased tets "but i paid so much for them" and as it happens I seem to get the phaser proc more than I do tetryon.

I can see that all your points are relevant but the problem I have with losing sci team is it costs me 1/5 of my team support capability, I am not willing to just give up my primary shield heal, I'm willing to move it my not lose it.