View Single Post
Career Officer
# 4
10-05-2012, 11:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by carmenara View Post
Arguably, more fleets should adopt this very philosophy.

All that grinding for starbases after all, rewards the individual contributor with.......

(wait for it)

[snip]

Nothing. You need to grind more to get the really cool stuff. Or pay money in lieu of grinding.

Sadly, we see the majority does not share the same wisdom.

This is the kind of player we are looking for!

We are working on a Starbase, it's true. What fleet wouldn't want access to Fleet space weapons or cool upgraded versions of some of their favorite ships?

But Risa Defense Force is not all about the Starbase. We'd love to be a home for players to sit down, relax, and chill with likeminded players, and play as they see fit.

Sometimes I don't get done with what I wish I could. But when I'm chatting with my fleetmates about something in rl that was funny, or our personal lives when things are going good (or even when they're bad, where we can show some support), or how awful a PUG in our STF was, it doesn't matter! I'm having fun, and that's all that matters.

If this sounds more like you, please consider giving Risa Defense Force a try. We're small, yes. But we're big-hearted and willing to play, chat, or help in any way.