View Single Post
Starfleet Veteran
# 126
10-05-2012, 04:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by levi3 View Post
Come on really? Do they say this stuff is been designed specifically for the starbase and not being re-used from some other location? Are they giving the indications that this is anything other than Cosmetic junk? Are they really saying this is something special that you won't find anywhere else in the game?

I think it's pretty clear after the first one that they were just a dilth scam - and a silly one at that given the cost to upgrade - you would think these things should come with the 650,000 dilth cost for the tier upgrades!! Well Tier 3 costs 600k on just the upgrade I for get the others.

Just because they make it, and sell it, doesn't mean it shouldn't have some level of quality control.

So far this is
  • Buggy your legs go through the side, and feet go through the top.
  • Out of Place, the gold ships are completely random and located in an odd and completely nonsense way. Not even the bars on the table are proper length They STICK OUT and prod your legs, the disc things on the table... aren't even EVENLY Placed...
  • Reused, they reused half of this, chairs, gold ships, I wouldn't be surprised if the bottom of the table was reused.
  • Ugly, A decorators nightmare.

We want quality, not garbage, sorry if you don't feel the same way, but this is garbage, particularly federation side.

"Special Feature" my left eye.

| Join Date: January 2009 | Computer | Fleet: Broken Wings |

Last edited by mewi; 10-05-2012 at 04:22 PM.