View Single Post
Commander
# 13
10-07-2012, 07:36 AM
Until recently, its been obvious that cryptic doesn't want to send a single resource pvp's way. Bort is an obvious change to that, and if bort is reading this, I want to again say thanks for the work you've done. Problem is, I see the same issue of cryptic just releasing hair brained ideas still with no regard as to how the community views them. Bort then has to scramble to try to change these releases that are out of balance the best he can within the confines of what he's allowed to do with them. You obviously can't just remove a doff that ppl have spent money on opening without an outcry, even if the doff has no place in the game. So while I REALLY appreciate the work bort is doing, it still feels like he's just plugging holes in the boat with his fingers. If cryptic continues to show no interest in consulting their community before releasing OP crap (making new holes), bort will never really be able to get a handle on actually starting to rebalance the mountain of issues there already are now.