Thread: Tier 4 StarBase
View Single Post
Empire Veteran
# 22
10-07-2012, 12:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan512 View Post
Battle Group Maco Starts tie 4 construction in 1 hour 22 minuets. Congrats guys, nice to see others at the lvl. Defiantly shows were all around the same time frame with keeping up on this stuff huh.
I don't believe so, not by a long shot. I'm not trying to be an ass, but I think these tier 4 Starbases are really only getting started already by you mega-fleets and super-ultra-grinding fleets.

My fleet is neither. We're only today finishing tier-3 across the board, with a tier-2 across the board KDF-side. It isn't a huge fleet by any means, probably about the size the devs had when they made the system.

That said, my fleet is probably going to hit a tier 4 area before/at the end of the month, and at least start most likely the tier 4 SB around the time season 7 comes out.

I'm not trying to whine and be like, 'WAAAAH, my fleet isn't getting ahead of everyone else!!', or anything though.

I'm just saying that there's a curve to how people are progressing, and that everyone really isn't 'keeping up'.