View Single Post
Captain
# 7
10-07-2012, 12:43 PM
RVSP is probably the best fall-back ability in game, but if you're looking for something else, if you're using cannons and can get your hands on this guy, Directed Energy Modulation not only allows shield puncturing, but also works as a great counter to the almighty Plasmonic Leech. (Combine that wish RVSP and Feedback Pulse for great hilarity!)

Aux to Structural is a good one to go with. If you have Emergency Power to Aux, or lots of Aux batteries, you can get rid of Engie Team, and never miss it at all. (Aux to Structural doesn't activate cooldown on Tac Team ) Also, if you're in the mood for offense or mobility, you can get Aux to Dampeners which highly underrated, but incredibly useful ability that boosts damage resistance and turn rate!

Eject Warp Plasma is a good one, but the diffence between I, II, and III are not that much different, so just put it where there's nothing better.

My two EC's.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.