View Single Post
Career Officer
# 22 Good Idea
10-09-2012, 06:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmarquardt View Post
Did you remember the occasion, when you desperately needed the services of a Freighter, but your Comm code was not available? I realized, that there are a lot of Tuffli class freighter Captains out there. Maybe we can help each other. So I created the "Call Tuffli" global channel.

Players can join the Call Tuffli global channel in game by right clicking on top of their chat box, selecting the 'Channels' tab, typing in Distress Signal and clicking join.

This channel is meant for you to request a Bridge invite to a Tuffli class freighter in times when your Personal Comm Code for the NPC Freighter is unavailable.

Visiting a Tuffli class Freighter gives you access to the Mail system, the Bank and the Exchange. Additionally you have access to a Quartermaster who sells Commodities at best prices and you can access the Crafting system. Finally there is a Ferengi granting you special Trading DOFF Assignments. All you have to do is heading aft towards the Cargo bay.

Owner of Tuffli class Freighters, who are willing to render the services of their ships to other players, are hereby requested to monitor this global channel.

Thank you and spread the word.
LLAP

That is a great idea. It will not be long until anyone that visits you will realize how useful these ships are. I LOVE them!!!