View Single Post
Captain
# 64
10-09-2012, 12:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by levi3 View Post
if they choose the high licence does that mean they will make the ship super OP to make sales huge and win on that side?
If I ran a business, I'd take the "in house" ideas and make them OP so I keep 100% of the profit, and make the "licensed" boats "strong but not game breaking" (aka tier 5+1) counting on the desire for the "licensed" part to be what makes me the money from them.

Then I win both ways, to "look cool" you shell out for the licensed ship, for P2W effect you shell out for my shop's personal design...

I mean, really. Oddessy > Galaxy, Regent > Sovereign, Armitage > Defiant (yeah, I know it comes with the "free" Akira skin, but I don't think you're buying the Armitage for the Akira skin...). All we need is an in-house designed science ship that trumps the Intrepid to complete the set of replacements for the TNG crowd...
Well, with the upgrade announcement leaving NX and Connie fans in the dust again, can we restart / revisit the T5 Connie and NX threads - since they will no longer be "truly" endgame ships... (after we get the T5 versions, it'll be time to see them added to the T5U upgrade charts too...

Last edited by dareau; 10-09-2012 at 12:32 PM. Reason: wrong tier level, fleet = 5.5, normal c-store = 5 +1...