View Single Post
Career Officer
# 47
10-09-2012, 02:05 PM
The ship itself isn't that great either. There are ever increasingly more 10 console ships out there and this has 9 only. It's already at a disadvantage so what is the incentive to play it? If no T6 ships (fine I get why not and I'm happy with that) then enhanced T5 with the +1 console would do fine and this isnt even that.

Minus lock box ships you've got your fleet ships and with lockbox you have even more selection. It's a major let down. The KDF have a BC of all things and what do the fed get? Even raptors don't have BC only Bops.

Makes little difference anyway 1000 day vet reward means subscribed for 1000 days. This has now become a LTS reward so where is my 1000 day vet reward?

Plain and simply Cryptic have gone for the cash grab and gone back on their word and that doesn't come as a surprise so I won't get my knickers in a twist over it it just reinforces what a lot probably suspect of Cryptic. I guess lockboxes weren't bringing in enough income..that or Cryptic are even more greedy.