Fatal Error Decompressing Data
View Single Post
Join Date: Jul 2012
10-09-2012, 04:04 PM
I've followed this thread for a while and have I found an explanation in my case and thought that it wouldn't hurt to share it.
When running memory tests my system passed without errors regardless of the thoroughness of the test to the application used. On a hunch I did some research on the components in my system and found that my main board supplied a maximum of 1.5v to the system RAM and that the RAM in my system required 1.65v.
I replaced the memory with model of the same speed and size which required only 1.5v, I re-patched the texture files after the hardware change to ensure they were un-corrupted and my system has been stable for more than two weeks.