View Single Post
Empire Veteran
# 6
10-12-2012, 08:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by knuhteb5 View Post
Are you sure Alliance Central Command is even active? Their thread was practically dead when I found it on the STO forums. Their web-site isn't much better. Tried to post a topic in the recruitment thread of their forums which still hasn't been approved yet.
Oh ,...... we are VERY much active.

And your thread was posted last night with me (the designated point guy) being a bit stretched in real life (but still in game) ... I'll be responding to your post in short order.

We are not the largest fleet out there, but we get the job done ... Toss in that we are part of the United Fleet Coalition (a grouping of small fleets) where we share our teamspeak server with them.

More on all of it in your thread on the forums after I finish running this mission I'm on.

Qapla' !

Oh ... sidenote ... We have a good hardcore player base + those we fight alongside in UFC make it so that word of mouth gets us the occasional fresh-blooded recruit.

We like our family and welcome new players such as yourself.

We give those recruitment threads the occasional push and shove but simply are pleased with where we are. Regarding the forums ... a lot of our chatting is done across our fleet's private in-game chat channel and Teamspeak.

A HUGE thank you to Cryptic for the Mogh-class battle cruiser!

Last edited by genhauk; 10-12-2012 at 08:55 AM.